July 23, for any game-to-game text or promotional copy changes, please submit copy no later than two weeks prior to the game(s).
PLEASE PROVIDE AN EPS OF YOUR LOGO AND ALL GRAPHICS/SECONDARY ELEMENTS:
1. EPS, Vector high resolution files
2. Horizontal and vertical versions of logos (color and monochrome)
4. Any graphics or secondary elements that you'd like incorporated (see specs below)
5. Brand guidelines and/or brand style guide are highly recommend so we can ensure that the integrity of your brand is maintained
6. Slogan, copy or any marketing objectives you'd like incorporated
Initial creative will be allowed two revisions. Anything further will be outsourced for production and paid for by sponsor.
Client Produced LED Ribbon
Art Deadline and Creative Direction
July 23, pending Broncos approval of creative; for any game-to-game text or promotional copy changes, please submit copy no later than two weeks prior to the game(s).
If deadline is missed, we cannot guarantee that new creative will run in the upcoming game.
Files for the ribbon board can be static or animated Acceptable file formats for still: JPG, PNG, TGA Acceptable file format for animation: ProRes 422 .mov at 30FPS
ALL FILES WILL BE 15-SECONDS IN LENGTH
Below are the file sizes needed to fill the ring:
1. Left 1/6 = 1326x54
2. Right 1/6 = 1329x54
3. Mid ½ = 1800x54
Due to NFL concerns, teams will have to adhere to a uniformity policy and Broncos will have full control to reject any submitted LED that is too distracting
1. Horizontal logo that has thick font
2. Motion is slow and not disorienting
3. Contrast between the font, logos and background
4. To ensure proper spacing of message, please do not bookend logos on the individual pieces of creative. Creative should fall into the format of: logo on the left, message on the right; rather than logo, message, logo.
5. Due to readability of content and messaging, we strongly advise against using a white background.